Wednesday, March 10, 2010

E-Learning: Sec2E Camp Exercise

Dear *2E3,
Just dropping by to check if your E-learning experience has been going smooth today.
I am sorry that I was unable to help some of you with your E-learning problems, as I was out on Sec1 Camp Duty.
As I was explaining to Aqil & Reuben earlier today, was actually near the ACM (Asian Civilisations' Museum) in the rain - and felt bad all the same, that I couldn't see to it personally to resolve your difficulty in logging in, as soon as I could.

I do hope that your difficulty has been resolved by the office helpline - Checked with them once I returned, but do surface any remaining issues to me or the Office directly for more immediate assistance, yea?

For those who still face problems logging in, do access the helplines given in the Fact sheet:
By email - lysshelpdesk [at] hotmail [dot] com
By phone - 6582 1727 (+ ext. no. 177)

Btw, the ACM's lovelier than last year, although we had to rush - but still, dear *2E3, Camp's never as lovely without you dear peeps..
Take good care of yourself, dear gals&guys, and stay lovely,
your ms b*

No comments:

Post a Comment