Friday, April 16, 2010

hello 2E3 !
well , today's Sports Day did not end very well.
don't be disappoint especially those who are going to run.
I think there should be a next time right.
I seriously think that school should not just cancel the Sports Day.
ruined our mood just like that.
well, to those who ran, congratulations ! :D
especially to Suba !
congratulations to Suba who won 2nd ! :D
even though it's not yellow house who has won the overall yet,
it's our class's pride to have people in OUR class running :D
think positively people.
don't be disappointed ! :D
cheer up!
even though I'm quite disappointed, but still, school's has its own rules right.
we can do nothing.
now for the homework reminding time :
-Home-Econ Evaluation, please print it out and hand in on Monday.
-Bring Health Booklet on Monday.
-Bring PE T-Shirt as while to wear while checking up.

I think that's all.
if I forgetten anything, please do post it.
thanks ! :D
by the way, this is amanda.
bye ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment