Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Keep Believing in Yourselves, and your Dreams! :)

Hi dear people,
Yep, here's wishing Jun Hao an awesome Birthday! (YAY!!) & also, Li Yang, who's birthday is in three days' time. :)
May all your dreams come true, guys.

As promised, here's the longer version of the video, on the pretty inspiring Nick Vujicic.

My apologies for the rather rushed viewing in class earlier, but do take note, esp. for those amongst us, who are trying very hard to improve yourselves - whether it be in terms of academic goals, CCA or overcoming personal struggles - do know that everything is possible, as long as we give it our best shot. :)



Like I shared earlier, this video seriously cheered me up when I'd chanced upon it, via a friend, as well. I hope it inspires us all, too. :)

We Can Do It! Keep Believing in Yourselves, and your Dreams.
Take care, dear people & have a lovely week ahead,
ms b* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment